Wednesday, December 8, 2010

UFO Chase/Teleportation Experience

Originally posted by me on Sept 25th 2010

I was standing there on my balcony tonight at what I THOUGHT was 12 AM (More on this later) when I saw a greenish/blueish/violet colored ball of light which was beautiful and large. It was phasing in and out and weaving and maneuvering about the sky in an accelerated rate. It was moving so fast yet so gracefully, It felt familiar as well. and shortly after I witnessed a military jet heading in that same direction. The military jet I could feel thought it had the UFO covered but then the UFO kept like toying with it and maneuvering and weaving about the sky so rapidly yet ever so gracefully it was like a dance. Go star family!

Then suddenly there was a silence. A true and incredible silence. It was so silent I could not even hear my heart or my thoughts for that matter. I also felt a sort of static on my skin and my hair was on end though NOT from fear I was just sort of I guess reacting to the static electricity. I looked down and saw my cat looking up because I was on the balcony with my cat and then when I looked up I saw just blackness and there was this HUGE craft. It was so big, well bigger then normal space craft and it was incredibly silent. Had I not looked at my cat looking up I would have not noticed it at all that is how silent it was. It moved rapidly across my air space and above my head but slow enough that I could make out incredible detail. From what I am told these things are equipped with tech that is literally undetectable even to starseeds but not to animals lol. It had no windows that I could see and it was made out of marble and was very very shiny and was not per say triangular but more like a smooth boomerang or something and immediately I was given information it seems or I picked up on it. I was told they were here to protect the UFO (the ball of light) from the military crafts that were in pursuit. They were a protection fleet of some sort.


Why do advanced beings need protection from other UFO fleets? well because you have to remember that this planet has a lot of reverse engineered technology, we are not exactly defenseless here. I have NEVER seen a craft that was made of this incredible beautiful marble!!! it was so beautiful my eyes just widened and I lost my breath for a moment. I remember it being somewhere around 12 AM at the time I sat down and saw 12:00 AM then the phone rang and it felt like I stepped out of somewhere back in to this realm and I happened to look at the time and it was 11:30 PM. Where did my 12:00 AM go? now I literally know what it feels like to literally "Step back" in to this time/dimension. Because this is exactly what it felt like for me, like I just stepped back in to time. I cant find another way to explain it. Where did I go? why? Well to my knowledge I went on the ship and no I was not "abducted" I went willingly and was given the information that they were there to protect the other ship. Now as far as I know I moved THROUGH time to get to their higher frequency. I believe that I stepped back in to my realm which at the same time stepped back in to time.

I was also given sensitive information that I know a lot of folk will not agree with however I feel it needs to be discussed. I was briefed on the subject of military/USAF involvement in UFO chases and take downs. Allegedly there are times when the USAF jets are powered by conscious service to other individuals who are genuinely trying to protect the humans. To their knowledge they are doing a service to society. They believe there are crafts that enter our air space with ill intent and so they pursue them and try to take them down before the crafts did what they were going to do. Otherwise a lot of times some USAF air craft report that they have "lost the target". This is what I was "Told" you make up your own mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment