Monday, December 6, 2010

Stargates

Recently during a meeting with the commander of  Ashtar command which I know is docked just outside of earth orbit. I remember sitting at a chair and speaking with Sheran who was talking with me telepathically he said a bunch of stuff but I only remember the part in which he spoke of a stargate and it's important connection to the summer solstice. He said that stargates are real (which I did not know - at the time) and that I should research stargate technology and stargates in general because of my very important role then he said I am to keep the stargates open. He seemed worried and I could sense he was worried about the earth and humanity and somehow this stargate had something to do with alternate realities as well as travel. I always hate when our time ends our meeting did not last long at all unfortunately it seems that when I am on the ship or on another planet time goes way way way to fast.

I have been assigned to guard the stargates with Archangel Micheal's sword given to me by Michael himself well let me explain so I don't sound like a crazy person lol, recently Archangel Michael has told me that I am to assist in keeping the stargates open that have opened up already around earth (Gulf Of Aden, Norway, Australia) and any future ones and at first I was a bit baffled as to how I would do this but then received info from Archangel Michael who proceeded to tell me that I was to buy his sword which he then would infuse with his energy and powering this sword like his own.

I did not realize it at first but I realize now that protecting the stargates has always been my part of my destiny. This dream above was NOT the only dream that involved stargates. When I was younger I was haunted by dreams of portals opening up. One dream in particular that stands out which I remember to this day is a dream in which I was dreaming of being asleep and in this dream a portal opened up in the floor of my bedroom. From this portal a being of some kind came forth. This being was really dark and I could feel the utter hate it had for me. Soon after this being came up from this portal/black hole thing it snatched my soul from my body. 

I remember that I could sense my body being empty but I was not in my body but I could sense that my body was lifeless. I felt as if I was dying. I knew I had only a few moments until my physical body died in my sleep. Soon after I saw another portal open up and from this beautiful light filled portal/stargate I saw an angel descend and I could feel so much love emanating for her I almost cried in my sleep. She snatched my soul back from this dark being and put it back in my body and I could feel me taking what seemed to be like a first breath and waking up. The dark being snatched it back out of my body and I fell limp. The angel however got it back and put it back in my body. This continued for a while until the Angel defeated the dark being and put my soul back. The angel looked at me and smiled and said to me:
Sleep now! you have much work to do in coming years. For I am you and this is your duty. To protect the paths. 
Now that I think about it and me being Sirian it makes sense I was one of the many chosen to protect the stargates. As it is said the dolphins and whales (sirian beings) are here to do that very same thing! and it is my pleasure to stand besides my family and assist them with the might of Archangel Michael at my side. A long time ago I had guidance to shoot a picture with my camera. When I did I caught the image of a star gate in the camera. I never knew why I had this sudden desire but recently I day traveled which is the same as Astral travel (will explain soon), and astrally went to the Ashtar command. Where I and Sheran discussed that at that time he had told me to take a picture of this star gate (telepathically) because it was his way of trying to show me that I was able to control stargates and I was in charge of protecting them. It is not easy either. There are special procedures I have to follow and it is all a bit to complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment