Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Astral Projection? (Question From Reader)


Asker jraghonfly asks:
So, I was laying in bed, and I usually don't even attempt to astral project when I take sleeping pills.. however, my mind just went after it..however, I woke up in my living room on the couch? I fell asleep in my bed.. What could you tell me about that? besides that I slept-walked?
beyond-contact beyond-contact said:
It COULD be that you did sleep walk because sometimes when we come back from astral travel and re-enter our body, very rarely, we think were still in astral and get up and walk around and so we wake up in a different place or position then the one we went to sleep in. However some people DO just sleep walk, It’s a condition but if your not a regular sleep walker it is possible that what I stated above is what happened, OR, were visited by star people. Sometimes when I went on ships I would wake up in a different part of the house or on the opposite side of my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment